How to use Avast 8 Premier`s "Accessanywhere" feature?
I want to know that how can I use Avast 8 Premier`s "Accessanywhere" feature. I have my gmail account linked to it. Now if I am not at home, e.g. I am in college and I want to access my PC by using "AccessAnywhere" feature of Avast 8 Premier, what should I have to do? I am its registerd user.
1, in the PREMIER set up the Access Anywhere
- open SECURITY > TOOLS > AccessAnywhere page, and click C"onfigure this computer to be remotely accessible"
- in dialog which opens, check the "Enable me to access this machine via the avast! AccessAnywhere service" checkbox (optionally you can set an additional password too)
- in ACCOUNT SETTINGS, press the "Connect Now" button to connect the PREMIER to an avast account. This account will be used from guest computer to remotelly connect
2, on any other computer with avast, open SECURITY > TOOLS > AccessAnywhere page, and click "Remotely control a computer"
- in the dialog which opens user the same avast account credentials that you used for connecting of the PREMIER
- double click the "premier" computer from the list to connect to it